RE: OEM permissions

From: Thomas A. La Porte <tlaporte_at_anim.dreamworks.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:34:25 -0800

I believe the point is not that you can create links to SYS or SYSTEM accounts, but instead to application accounts, e.g. if I created a link from my private database to the company's HR database using a duplicated HR_MANAGER schema, I may be able to access data that I otherwise should not have.

Thomas A. La Porte, DreamWorks SKG
<mailto:tlaporte_at_anim.dreamworks.com>

Author: Thomas A. La Porte
  INET: tlaporte_at_anim.dreamworks.com