RE: RE: Career Advice

From: Viktor <stant_98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:34:26 -0800

I think so. Most of our Web apps are written in Java, Java script, and Perl. Some minor web stuff is generated by PL/SQL.

Viktor

DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@LIFETOUCH.COM> wrote:
Viktor, Ryan - Is what you are experiencing the result of companies moving
to open-systems Web-based architectures?

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams@lifetouch.com