RE: ORA-1652: temp segment in tablespace SYSTEM ?!?

From: Guang Mei <>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:34:25 -0800

Are you sure they are not loading blobs into SYSTEM tablespace?

Author: Guang Mei

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Dec 18 2003 - 11:34:25 CST

Original text of this message