Please read - Re: connection pooling from an application server to oracle

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:59:29 -0800

Off topic ( way off topic ) threads have been consuming a lot of bandwidth on this list.

Focus please.

Mladen Gogala <mladen@wangtrading.com>
Sent by: ml-errors@fatcity.com

 12/17/2003 06:39 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L@fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: connection pooling from an application server to oracle

I think that Neanderthals are in the damagement and would prefer the
best looking salesperson which also happens to agree with their view,
formed by  reading Computerworld. As for the cranial capacity, it's the
same thing as with the silicon based CPUs: most of capacity is vasted
doing unnecessary things and the average CPU usage is below 10%, even
with all unnecessary LIOs.
You see, the secret of Neanderthal survival is that they've disguised
themselves as humans and moved to the damagement. They had to do that because
they don't really understand the technology.

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com