Re: Good news from Oracle

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:29:26 -0800

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Why is that there are so many Monty Python lovers among us oraclites? The other day, Bambi has used the "velocity of a laden swallow" thing from the Holy Grail, almost everybody knows Brian and some other sketches. Do we have any lovers of the Red Dwarf and Ace Rimmer here?

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mladen_at_wangtrading.com