Re: Good news from Oracle

From: <jo_holvoet_at_amis.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:14:25 -0800

Or perhaps

ora-600 [xxxxx] "I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition !"

mvg/regards

Jo

Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Sent by: ml-errors_at_fatcity.com
12/16/2003 17:19
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Good news from Oracle

Raj, you proven once again that you're an invaluable source of good information. Let me share it with the others. The note that Raj is talking about has the tfollowing title:

                 ORA-600 [12235] "Oracle process has no purpose in life !"

I guess it will be accompanied by "ora-600 [xxxxx] "Look at the bright side of life!"
rather soon.

On 12/16/2003 09:54:38 AM, "Jamadagni, Rajendra" wrote:
> check the subject heading for tech note 33174.1
>
> Type: REFERENCE
>
> Howzzat?
> Raj
>

> Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
> All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.

Fortunately,
> they have broad and wide open beta testing program so that we all know
what we can
> expect. If the first relase of 10g is usable, I'll change my name to
ora-600.

> This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify corporate MIS at (860) 766-2000 and delete this e-mail message from your computer, Thank you.

> Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
> INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA