OT - RE: Re: Who are certified Oracle Masters?

From: Paul Drake <discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:24:34 -0800

how scary would it be to arrive at the exam, and the inquisitioner is dressed as Gandalf.
Right after he hands out the exam he slams his staff to the floor and screams

"NONE SHALL PASS".

I'm looking forward to the midnight showing of LOTR - ROTK tomorrow night.
The movie is 3 hours, 42 minutes - hope the previews are short.
Hope there aren't any emergencies on Wednesday morning as I doubt that I'll be in before noon.

Pd

Pete Sharman <peter.sharman@oracle.com> wrote:
http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/index.html?dba9i_ocm.html

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!"

Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

Author: Akshay Kumar
INET: akshay349@hotmail.com

Fat City Network Se! rvices -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com