Re: for security patches - going to 9.2.0.4

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:24:25 -0800

We've had to set the _optimizer_features_enabled or whatever back to 8.1.7 and/or _new_initial_join_order (which defaults to true in 9.2.0.4, at least) to false after seeing a lot of problems going from 8.1.7 to 9.2.0.4. It's happened a couple of times, but I'm not sure if it's a trend or not.

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk