RE: 170systems

From: Nelson, Allan <anelson_at_midf.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:29:36 -0800

We are running 170 Systems. Unfortunately over dblinks to a database hosted by our parent corporation. It is abysmally slow. I'll try and find some docs for you. Please reply to me off list with an email address capable of accepting mulit-megabyte pdf's at anelson_at_nospam.midf.com

Allan

Author: Kirtish P Gaonkar
  INET: kirtish.gaonkar_at_patni.com

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. This email may have been monitored for policy compliance. [021216]

Author: Nelson, Allan
  INET: anelson_at_midf.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 12 2003 - 10:29:36 CST