RE: Who are certified Oracle Masters?

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:54:25 -0800

I owe an apology whether I'm correct or not, because (1) I didn't really *know* the answer (only what I've heard), and (2) it's really none of my business anyway. So... even if my speculation were correct, all I've done here is to propagate a rumor, which is what I'm trying to live my professional life to teach people NOT to do.

So, to the list, and to Rich, please accept my apology.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 12/16 Detroit, 1/27 Atlanta
- SQL Optimization 101: 12/8 Dallas, 2/16 Dallas
- Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...

Author: Ryan
  INET: ryan_oracle_at_cox.net

Author: Cary Millsap