Re: Who are certified Oracle Masters?

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:34:35 -0800

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm not an OCM.

In order to pass, I am lacking a few vital pieces (in increasing severity)

  1. $$
  2. time
  3. knowledge

My knowledge and interest is rather limited to tuning and the CBO.

I believe Tanel is, according to credentials listed on the slides of his 10g presentation.

At 01:54 PM 12/11/2003, you wrote:
>I know only of Pete Sharman. Who are other Oracle Certified Masters on
>this group? I suspect Tanel to be one, as well as Steve Adams, Cary Millsap,
>Mogens Norgaard, Anjo Kolk, Wolfgang Breitling, Gaja V. and Kirti Deshpande.
>Am I correct?
>
>Mladen Gogala
>Oracle DBA

Wolfgang Breitling