RE: rogue SYS connections

From: Vordos, Suzy <Suzy.Vordos_at_qwest.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:49:25 -0800

Thanks Ron.

No, we use SQL-Backtrack instead of RMAN. However SQL-Backtrack does show a diff flavor of rogue connections of ###NOBODY.

The remote database systems that are connecting to our database as SYS are not ones we support. What is common about these databases is they do have logins to our database. Those logins have only 'create session' privileges with select grants on views we created for our application.

Suzy

Author: Vordos, Suzy
  INET: Suzy.Vordos_at_qwest.com

Author: Ron Rogers
  INET: RROGERS_at_galottery.org

Author: Vordos, Suzy
  INET: Suzy.Vordos_at_qwest.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Dec 10 2003 - 14:49:25 CST