RE: A brief detour....;-)

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:04:25 -0800

Good morning all:

  Well some good news, especially for April Wells. I could not find the TSO/CLIST version of the workshop (we removed it from the class and replaced it with another complicated workshop from the Data Structures and PL/I Exercise handbook), however, I think I found the PL/I version. I will have to wait until next week when our instructors are back from Europe and I will ping them.

  Jared: Given that we don't like attachments, any ideas on how to post this thing? Reply direct to me.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Technical Alliance Manager
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(313) 227-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Email:	Stephen.Karniotis_at_Compuware.com
Author: Carel-Jan Engel
  INET: cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl

and then destroy it.

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com