Re: Add/Drop partition and CBO statistics

From: zhu chao <chao_ping_at_vip.163.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 20:09:25 -0800

Hi list:

    I did another add partition last monday evening, and that time everything is ok. Maybe statistics did not change much(like high value in tables/indexes).     I will do more research and give feedback to you .     And I think there must be other DBAs also using partitions, why not share your pains and gains?

Regards.
Zhu Chao.

Author: zhu chao
  INET: chao_ping_at_vip.163.com