RE: dc_used_extents ,dc_free_extents and dc_histogram_defs

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 16:44:25 -0800

Well, I think part of the problem is a perception (how valid it is I don't think I'm in a position to say, but the perception certainly exists) that allowing access to the code too early simply provides ammunition for competitors to be far more prepared than we'd like them to be. :)

And no apologies needed. Particularly from someone that's bigger than me! :)

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!"

Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net

Author: Pete Sharman