RE: Database management techniques and frameworks

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 16:19:24 -0800

I'm not assuming such a tool exists... It indeed does exist because the salesman who happened to be selling it said so and it must be true. ;-) A former boss saw it, got it (on eval) then tried to get me to use it. Lucky for me I was able to deflect such silliness until the boss was fired. I was also fortunate in that, while some of the Unix dweebs thought the tool was cool, they eventually tired of the scene and I was able to continue with my proven script/monitoring routines. As a happy Bambi below the heavens I did frolic. :-)

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mladen_at_wangtrading.com

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com