RE: java package to run OS command

From: John Dunn <john.dunn_at_sefas.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 03:14:24 -0800

Thanks for all the replies...I'm wading through them!

One more question...Do I always need to specify the full path of a Unix command e.g /usr/bin/mv rather then just mv

That is something I don't currently need to do when using an external procedure.

John

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com

Author: John Flack
  INET: JohnF_at_smdi.com

Author: John Dunn
  INET: john.dunn_at_sefas.co.uk
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 05 2003 - 05:14:24 CST