Re: Re: log_archive_dest_2

From: bhabani s pradhan <bhabaniindia_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 23:44:24 -0800

Yes. It worked..

Thanks a lot

regards
b s pradhan

---------------------------

Author: bhabani s pradhan
  INET: bhabaniindia_at_rediffmail.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Dec 04 2003 - 01:44:24 CST