RE: Oracle and JMeter configuration

From: Richard Ji <Richard.Ji_at_ztango.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 20:54:26 -0800

What's your CLASSPATH? It seems that the classes12.zip isn't on your CLASSPATH.

Author: Louis Avrami
  INET: avramil_at_concentric.net

Author: Richard Ji
  INET: Richard.Ji_at_ztango.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Dec 03 2003 - 22:54:26 CST