RE: Help on tkprof output

From: Sami <saminathans_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 19:34:25 -0800

(select countryabbrev from c) subquery will have some more predicate (where clause) to restric few countries. Basically I don't want to select all the countries. For simplicity sake I remove those where clause(business logic). Anyway EXECUTION PLAN will not get changed.

Author: Biddell, Ian
  INET: ian.biddell_at_hp.com

Author: Sami
  INET: saminathans_at_myrealbox.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 02 2003 - 21:34:25 CST