RE: raw traces - EXEC: c=10,000 e=40

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:39:25 -0800

<me> reads Jonathan's description and blushes</me>

So it'll be a *feature* and not a bug then. IIRC e comes from POSIX gettimeofday calls on all platforms except Windows -- where it looks like GetTickCount. If this is true then the accuracy of e will be limited by the accuracy of gettimeofday.

Niall

Author: Niall Litchfield
  INET: niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com