Re: .NET, connection pooling and security .

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:44:26 -0800

Technically it's a means for doing row-level security in Oracle Apps (in functional side there's of course more).

It's just a bunch of views on "base" tables. All base tables have "org_id" column in them and the views include a clause where they compare rows org_id to organization id taken from sessions client info. And Forms applications populate the client info during logon.

Tanel.

> What is "Multi-Org"? Sounds like a brand of kitchen utensils?
> On 2003.12.01 00:39, Tanel Poder wrote:
> > Multi-Org in Oracle Applications works (well) with this client info
setting
> > and views having where clauses on client info.
> >
> > Tanel.

OID
> > > setup
> > > way