Re: FRM-41072

From: John <sc00170_at_cc.uoi.gr>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 04:09:34 -0800

I have no access to metalink.
So far, i had no problem get connected to the Oracle 9i R2 with a 7.3.3. client (ORANT).

If i try to connect with an Oracle Client 9i r2 to an Oracle 7.3.3. then it fails

  Hello John

  From you description of the problem I suspect that you use 7.3 client.   See note 172179.1 on metalink about which client connect to which server.   Yechiel Adar
  Mehish

    Do you know how to overcome this problem?

    Currently my forms work good with a 7.3.3 Database Server.     While i get connected to the 9.2.0.1 database i receive this error "Cannot create the Group"     My forms have been created by the Developer/2000 which i don;t own.

    I feel that i have something missed to migrate to the new DB Server.

    Could you help me a little?

    John

Author: John
  INET: sc00170_at_cc.uoi.gr

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun Nov 30 2003 - 06:09:34 CST