Re: what is oracle rdb?

From: Murali Vallath <murali_vallath_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:34:25 -0800

Well said Mogens, I have been following your thread.

I have worked with Rdb for several years it is an excellent product and thank GOD that they did not allove MS or CA or for that matter IBM to buy it. It would have been shot down to non-existence several years back.

Murali

Mogens_Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk> wrote: Yeah, why did they do the right thing here, but not in other places? Very good question. Oracle has bought many, many companies and products over the years...

One splendid thought I just had: Because it never became something to handle high up in the organisation, hence it never became a political issue, and therefor most of the BS has been avoided.

Nothing - nothing - beats leaving the folks alone to do the job. That's why the bearded fellows have kept working at the NEDC (New England Development Center), as I think it's called.

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk

Murali Vallath