RE: SQL and PL/SQL tuning template document required urgently

From: Dunscombe, Chris <Chris.W.Dunscombe_at_accenture.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 01:24:26 -0800

Dennis,

Excellent recommendation, Guy Harrison's book (2nd Edition) is excellent the best I've seen on SQL tuning. I've used it for a number of years. I had the 1st edition and then bought the 2nd when it came out.

Cheers,

Chris

Author: Ranganath K
  INET: Ranganath_K01_at_infosys.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Dunscombe, Chris
  INET: Chris.W.Dunscombe_at_accenture.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 28 2003 - 03:24:26 CST