RE: Cobol redefine in SQL

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:09:27 -0800

Carel-Jan,

Well, go ahead and spoil all our fun. ;)

Seriously though, thanks for posting which part of the fine manual to peruse. If I *knew* COBOL, perhaps I could offer something useful rather than just whining.

Now if anyone needs to move from Data-Flex to Oracle, I can offer some ideas.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com