RE: Happy Thanksgiving

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:09:37 -0800

I reckon its DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED but I woudn't swear to it as I am in the UK

Author: Quintin, Richard
  INET: rquintin_at_vt.edu

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk