RE: Linking to a SQL Server

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:14:25 -0800

I have.

It works.

The steps:

1. Connect to Oracle.
2. Connect to SQL Server.
3. Transfer data, maybe using Perl. Or Python (this is for my buddy
Steve Orr).
4. If it doesn't work, contact a call center in India. They know everything.

Generic connectivity is, indeed, supported on Linux. I'll bet it's supported at Russel Athletic too.

Now, here's the hard part. Try to get up the balls to try it yourself. I know it's hard, but I'll bet you can do it.

If you can't, spend some time watching old reruns of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

--Walt (I've fallen down and can't get up) Weaver   Bozeman, Montana
  On behalf of absolutely nobody but myself.

Author: Weaver, Walt
  INET: wweaver_at_rightnow.com