RE: how to send messages to other users

From: nelson flores <nflores_at_expand.cl>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:09:24 -0800

Isn't the wall utility used to send a message to everyone in Unix/Linux? i.e

wall "This Database will Self Destruct in 5 seconds ...."

(although the utility has been removed from some systems due to some security problems a.k.a root exploit)

p.d : What's Outlook Express??? ;)

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net

Author: nelson flores