RE: Move datafiles, but can't delete them

From: <Luc.Demanche_at_astrazeneca.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:04:35 -0800

Bruce,

Thank you, the problem is not when I dropped the tablespace but want I moved datafiles.
I will bounce the database.

Luc

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

Content-Type: text/plain; name="ReadMe.txt"; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The previous attachment was filtered out by the ListGuru mailing software at fatcity.com because binary attachments are not appropriate for mailing lists. If you want a copy of the attachment which was removed, contact the sender directly and ask for it to be sent to you by private E-mail. This warning is inserted into all messages containing binary attachments which have been removed by ListGuru. If you have questions about this message, contact Postmaster_at_fatcity.com for clarification. ------_=_NextPart_000_01C3B3A0.131268FE-- -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: INET: Luc.Demanche_at_astrazeneca.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

  • application/ms-tnef attachment: stored