Home -> Community -> Mailing Lists -> Oracle-L -> RE: [***SPAM***] - Re: Valid Packages/Procedures/Triggers that are NOT - Found word(s) to be removed remove home list error e-mail in the Text body.

RE: [***SPAM***] - Re: Valid Packages/Procedures/Triggers that are NOT - Found word(s) to be removed remove home list error e-mail in the Text body.

From: Tony Johnson <Tony_Johnson_at_Trimble.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:34:34 -0800

The original problem is that packages go invalid in the middle of the day with no upgrading going on, no physical changes happening in the database, nothing happening except the normal day-to-day operation of the system.

We have seen this happening since 8i.

We recently upgraded to 92040 and I have seen it once in the last week where it produced a dump -  I dont know how many times it happened where no dump was produced. In 92021 we could see it multiple times in a day.

There is a problem out there that Oracle can't seem to recreate.

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mladen_at_wangtrading.com

Author: Tony Johnson
  INET: Tony_Johnson_at_Trimble.com