RE: WebSphere and Oracle

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:54:34 -0800

Absolutely.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 10:04 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Thanks Dick. I agree it's not a database problem, but they try and push it my way because "it's Oracle". I'm pushing back.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 25 2003 - 11:54:34 CST