Re: Email Notification

From: VirVit <virvit_at_prodtorg.udm.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:44:25 -0800

I'am sorry, but right now I don't have access to Metalink cause I'am working on trial version. If it is not so hard to you, can you post the basics?

> Have a look at Metalink note 74269.1 "How to Test an SMTP Mail Gateway
>From a Command Line Interface"
> This should help determine if the mail connection works outside of OEM -
though this is pretty much covered by the email client working - unless it is doing something fancy.
> Then to obtain further debugging information, turn on OMS Tracing as
outlined in [NOTE:69522.1] How to Activate Logging and Tracing for EM 2 Components

> Is the server Exchange?

No, the server is qmail under Debian Linux.

Author: VirVit
  INET: virvit_at_prodtorg.udm.net