Re: sql trace - XCTEND rlbk=1, rd_only=1

From: Peter Gram <peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:09:26 -0800

Boris

It look like the app's is doing rollback :-( Have a look in Note 39817.1 Interpreting Raw SQL_TRACE ... for more info.

XCTEND rlbk=(0 or 1) rd_only= (0 or 1)

rlbk : 1 = rollback 0 = commit

rd_only : 1 = read only transaction 0 = none read only

/peter

--
Peter Gram

comp  : Miracle A/S
Addr  : Kratvej 2, 2760 Maaloev
Phone : +45 2527 7107, Fax : +45 4466 8856, Home +45 3874 5696
mail  : peter.gram@MiracleAS.dk - http://www.miracleas.dk

Upcoming events:

Miracle Master Class with Tom Kyte, 12-14 January 2004
Visit   http://miracleas.dk/en/events.html#MasterClass

Visit http://www.miracleas.dk fore news !

Author: Peter Gram
  INET: peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk