Off-topic and off-color

From: Bellow, Bambi <bbellow_at_chi.navtech.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:44:26 -0800

Friends --

I just had to share this with you! I just got an email recruiting for the following position:

          Oracle 11i Conslutant

There's a list forming in my mind now of things the Account Rep tells the conslutant on the first day, what the req says, what the response to the RFP was, and so on... but you guys are pretty clever, so I thought I would open this up to everyone for a nice holiday week laugh.

So, if you get a couple of minutes, why not pass along some advice for the poor hapless conslutant who goes for this job... Send them to me personally so we can keep the List free from garbage, and I'll compile them and send them along Wednesday to bring cheer to your long weekend.

Bambi.

Author: Bellow, Bambi
  INET: bbellow_at_chi.navtech.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Nov 24 2003 - 15:44:26 CST