RE: Why compiling pkg hangs???

From: <JayMiller_at_tdwaterhouse.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:04:57 -0800

You can also check v$access and v$session for any active sessions accessing that package.

Jay Miller

Author: Janet Linsy
  INET: janetlinsy_at_yahoo.com

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

  INET: JayMiller_at_tdwaterhouse.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Nov 20 2003 - 17:04:57 CST