RE: Any articles/books that take relational theory and make it en

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:49:56 -0800

Ryan:

   I think the presentation on data modeling may help you understand and explain thoroughly to your team. If not, I would obtain a copy of Robert Barker's CASE*METHOD - Entity Relationship Diagramming book. The Data Modeling Essentials book is very technical and often hard to follow for non-academics.

  Call if you have any questions.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Technical Alliance Manager
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(313) 227-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Email:	Stephen.Karniotis_at_Compuware.com
Author: <ryan_oracle_at_cox.net
  INET: ryan_oracle_at_cox.net

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Nov 19 2003 - 12:49:56 CST