RE: 'internal' role and 9i

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:54:25 -0800

INTERNAL_USE is an keyword (to enable an undocumented feature) in ALTER DATABASE
command. THis can be used to convert the database character set if the existing
char set (national charset) is the superset of the db charset. You can just run
the ALTER Database command to convert the db charset.

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: tim_at_sagelogix.com