Re: Savepoints in 9i

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:19:25 -0800

The fine manual doesn't seem to reveal anything new.

Here's what you need to do:

Write some pure PL/SQL code with which you can duplicate this problem, and post it to the list.

If you can't duplicate it that way, it's very likely to be a Pro*C problem, in which case you should:

Write some C and PL/SQL and post it to the list.

You have checked MetaLink haven't you?

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com