Re: Test mesg

From: Paul Drake <discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:09:25 -0800

Hey! that looks like my switch_logfile proc (scheduled with dbms_job), which I still like better than archive_lag_target (except that it only looks at the first character being an 'S') Why generate a log every half hour over the weekend?

Pd

Brian_P_MacLean_at_eFunds.Com wrote:

r">SQL_at_phxux006:avsp:9.2.0:OPS$ORACLE:81,43878>r 1 select case
2 when rtrim(to_char(sysdate,'DAY')) in ('SATURDAY','SUNDAY') 3 then 'Working from home'
4 else case
5 when to_char(sysdate,'HH24') between 8 and 17 6 then 'At work'
7 else
8 'Working from home'
9 end
10 end "Just another Day"
11* from dual

Just another Day

Working from home

Robert Eskridge

Do you Yahoo!?

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun Nov 16 2003 - 19:09:25 CST