Re: SQL*Loader and rollback segment

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_speakeasy.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 11:04:26 -0800

How about just committing every n rows, instead of trying to fit the whole thing into one transaction? This is why they have the ROWS= option on the command line and in the parameter file.

--
Jeremiah Wilton
http://www.speakeasy.net/~jwilton

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Jeremiah Wilton INET: jwilton_at_speakeasy.net Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).