RE: DB Code compilation and library cache lock issue

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:04:25 -0800

Yes, I do, but that is not exactly my point. I am not sure if x$ will have data from _both_ instances ... (working from home and getting too lazy after dinner) I'll check on Monday. My point of asking is , is this time out configurable? If so, I'd like to make it 3 seconds and then get on with next procedure to compile, I'll then come back and recompile the one that got stuck later.

Raj

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 14 2003 - 21:04:25 CST