RE: Re: RE: Re: Stop using SYS, SYSTEM?

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:34:25 -0800

What I was saying is that having a different username for each DBA helps you identify the WHOM. Of course a hacker could always cut knock the DBA unconscious and prop up his head to fool an eye retina scan, la James Bond, but by that argument any username or IP address or whatever else you use is meaningless.

Author: Jacques Kilchoer
  INET: Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com