RE: Create Rule

From: Thomas A. La Porte <tlaporte_at_anim.dreamworks.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:29:25 -0800

Hamid,

In that case, I think the suggestion made earlier to use the Virtual Private Database functionality is the best solution.

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a96590/adgsec02.htm#1009919

Thomas A. La Porte, DreamWorks SKG
<mailto:tlaporte_at_anim.dreamworks.com>

Author: Thomas A. La Porte
  INET: tlaporte_at_anim.dreamworks.com