RE: LF and CR (chr(10)||chr(13)) problem -- problem solved

From: Kitty Luo <kluo_at_ONLANE.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:34:25 -0800

Hi List,

Finally, I used HexCmp and found out the file generated by Oracle PLSQL or report writer only contains a CR (chr(13)) even if I had a chr(13) and chr(10) in the query.

I re-wrote my export scripts in java, then resulting file is OK.

Thanks to all of you who responded my problem.

Have a great weekend!

Kitty
Author: Kitty Luo
  INET: kluo_at_ONLANE.com

Author: Joze Senegacnik
  INET: joze.senegacnik_at_aster.si

Author: Kitty Luo
  INET: kluo_at_ONLANE.com

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify corporate MIS at (860) 766-2000 and delete this e-mail message from your computer, Thank you.

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com

Author: Kitty Luo
  INET: kluo_at_ONLANE.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 14 2003 - 10:34:25 CST