RE: More help with TKPROF

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:09:26 -0800

Not a coincidence. See Optimizing Oracle Performance, Chapter 12, "Case 3: Large SQL*Net Event Duration" on pages 337-344. See also the SQL*Net material on pp311-315.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 11/19 Sydney, 12/16 Detroit
- SQL Optimization 101: 12/8 Dallas, 2/16 Dallas
- Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...

Author: Barbara Baker
  INET: barbarabbaker_at_yahoo.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Cary Millsap INET: cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services