RE: Remote SQL*Loader session won't die

From: <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:59:26 -0800

I have no idea why the same command would work differently on different machines if all other things are the same. Just a shot in the dark here: Sometimes rsh must be used with -n option (see man page.)

Of course, you know using "r" commands is in hideous opposition to politically correct security and auditing requirements ... you know ... like the requirement that people to log in as CISTUM rather than SYSTEM.

Author: <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com
  INET: Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com