RE: OT (DB2)

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:19:25 -0800

Many thanks. I am back on again.

Regards

Lee

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 11 November 2003 21:59
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Lee, it's definitely up and running, and Phil (Gunning) said that existing subscriptions had migrated. Here's the footer from current messages - might help troubleshoot your subscription.

Welcome to the IDUG DB2-L list. To change your subscription options or subscribe or to cancel your subscription, visit the IDUGDB2-L archives

webpage at http://www.idugdb2-l.org/archives/db2-l.html. From that page
select "Join or Leave the list". The IDUG List Admins can be reached at
DB2-L-REQUEST_at_www.idugdb2-l.org.

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

Author: Grant Allen
  INET: Grant.Allen_at_towersoft.com.au

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk