RE: Interesting PL/SQL Puzzle

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:24:25 -0800

You have not provided me with anything (I cannot post these things to public forums because of my email)!

The only thing you said bad code, good code!

I was not impressed the way the code works, this is why I had to research issue until I found the problem using "LIKE".

Of course it was easy for anybody to figure it out from here.

The idea is to add value instead of waiting to have the final words!

Regards,

Waleed

Author: Vladimir Begun
  INET: vladimir.begun_at_oracle.com