RE: Pl/SQL-statement

From: Thater, William <William.Thater_at_carrier.utc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:29:24 -0800

roland.skoldblom_at_ica.se scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

> Hallo,
>
> I would like to do the following with an sql( pl/sql) statement.

the answer to your question can be found by reading either the manuals or any pl/sql book, with examples. this is the same thing as all the other questions you've asked for over a year on this list. you will not make the effort to learn, we will not make the effort to help.

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song
Author: Thater, William
  INET: William.Thater_at_carrier.utc.com